Because miss Kate has become quite active and because Jack still needs two naps (we are working on this), we decided an inflatable pool/slide would be a great investment for those days that I don't feel like chasing Jack all over the club pool. The day we got it, Kate had Addy Reese out to play and the two of them were drowned rats by the time her mom came to pick her up! Jack even joined in. Drake loves his new drinking fountain, too.
The garden is up and running and we are trying some new things as well. We hope to harvest squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes, peppers, lettuce, cantaloupe, and tomatoes. It is an effort for the whole family!Lots of afternoon rides.
And jumps!
And more rides.
And gardening.
And these two are hand holders in the car. I love these two!
Family mule rides.
Kate even got to drive the Mule with Daddy.
It takes a village. I forgot. Carrie and Kate planted carrots, too.
Tuckered out.










1 comments:
So much fun, so many smiles, and soooo much laughter! Love it!
Post a Comment