Preschool is so last year

16 May 2013

Kate's last day at school was a special one for me.  I was able to help out with the fun day.  And it was such a fun day to see Bugs enjoying her friends.  She was glad I was there, but she was not making sure I was wherever SHE was.  She owned her school.  What a great feeling to know she adapted so well; it makes worries about her making it in August so much less.  
From ball hopping to bubbles to water gun fights, they did it all.  And right beside her was Addy Reese.


I can't believe she is finished with preschool.  What a fun little lady we have raised.  Her teachers consistently tell me what a helper she is, how kind she is, and how she helps the other ones who don't feel at ease.  So nice to hear.  I love you, miss Kate, and am so proud to be your mama!

0 comments: